WIN $2000 HOLIDAY SPENDING MONEY WHEN YOU BOOK WHISTLER 2023 WITH MOGUL SKI WORLD
To celebrate the first full season Australians will be able to travel to Canada since 2019, Mogul Ski World is giving you the chance to win AUD $2000 holiday spending money, when you book a 2023 Whistler holiday package for February, March or April.
To enter, all you need to do is book your 2023 Whistler holiday by October 31, 2022 and tell us –
“What are you most looking forward to experiencing this season in Whistler?”
Reach out to one of our friendly Canada snow travel experts today via firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you bring your holiday dreams to life.
Be inspired and explore all the holiday magic Whistler has to offer travellers at our Virtual Snow Show here.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Mogul Ski World Pty Ltd (ABN no. 12007317348) whose registered office is at 1/464 High Street, Prahran, VIC 3181
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Mogul Ski World and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition is by booking and making payment for a Whistler Snow Holiday package with Mogul Ski World for travel dates between the timeframe of 1 February and 30 April 2023 and answering the question – “What are you most looking forward to experiencing this season in Whistler?”
4. Entries and holiday bookings must be received before the booking deadline of 31 October 2022.
5. Details of how to enter are via completing a direct booking with a Mogul Ski World Travel Advisor – via email@example.com
6. There is no additional entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. Closing date for entry will be 31 October 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11 The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12 The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13 The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14 The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15 The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18 The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19 The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21 You are providing your information to Mogul Ski World and Tourism Whistler only and not to any other party.
22 Mogul Ski World will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be selected based on creativity and merit.
23 Mogul Ski World’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24 Mogul Ski World shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25 Mogul Ski World also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26 Prize & validity:
PRIZE: The prize is AUD$2000 holiday spending money provided to the winner on a Visa Prepaid Travel Money Card.
The prize is not transferable and not for re-sale. Entrants and subsequent prize-winners must be aged 18 years and older to be eligible for the prize.