TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND
- Visit: the Ice Hotel and Bar on the slopes in Zermatt
- Stay: The Chedi, Andermatt
- Experience: The First Flyer Grindelwald. Note … this is not for the faint hearted. If you are afraid of heights or speed, this may not be for you but we recommend it either way.
- Take a selfie: Jungfrau Top of the World
- Eat: Rothorn Ristorante Pizzeria, Zermatt on mountain
- Drink: Aprés at the Cervo in Zermatt
- Ski/snowboard: Top of Klein Titlis, Engelberg to the village
- Enjoy NO QUEUES: anywhere in January – it’s the Swiss low season!
- Off Snow Activity: Night Sledding
- Ultimate Swiss Experience: The Lauberhorn Ski Race
Melissa has worked with Mogul Ski World for the past two years and been has been skiing and snowboarding for over 20 years. Her favourite global snow destination is Whistler because it’s so much fun on and off the snow!
She loves her job because she gets to spend all day speaking to people about her passion and making other people’s dream trips a reality. Melissa is a dedicated and committed snow travel expert and will ensure your next snow holiday is truly extraordinary.