When international travel returns, it’s going to be EPIC!!
It’s still anyone’s guess when we will be able to travel freely overseas again and enjoy that sweet feeling of soft, North American powder between our skis.
To help keep the travel dream alive, we’ve teamed up with our friends at Epic Pass to giveaway 2 x Epic Passes valued at over $2,000.
With the Epic Pass, you’ll really be able to make up for all that lost travel time – enjoying unlimited skiing and snowboarding at some of the world’s most EPIC Resorts, with access to incredible destinations across the US, Canada, Japan and Europe.
To win, all you need to do is be the first entrant to accurately predict the date and time that unrestricted travel from Australia to North America will re-open.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Mogul Ski World Pty Ltd (ABN no. 12007317348) whose registered office is at 1/464 High Street, Prahran, VIC 3181
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Mogul Ski World and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.mogulski.com.au
- Closing date for entry is midnight AEST on August 31. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be announced within 14 days of the Australian Government confirming the commencement of unrestricted leisure travel for vaccinated Australians to enter North America, with no return quarantine requirements.
- The winner will be contacted via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the official announcement of borders reopening by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You are providing your information to Mogul Ski World only and not to any other party.
- Mogul Ski World will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be selected based on accuracy, skill and merit.
- Mogul Ski World’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Mogul Ski World shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Mogul Ski World also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.